Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wedding Invitation


















This invitation is another pretty one produced by Sugar Paper. The client had requested this style of calligraphy for their names and then later wanted to add a coordinating monogram. The bride, Rebecca, really wanted an interesting ampersand to help make their monogram unique. Using pointed pen, copperplate style, I was able to create something she was happy with. I always find it especially inspiring and exciting to design something totally new and customized for each invitation.

6 comments:

  1. Thank Manon! I'm loving your fantastic jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just gorgeous Lisa! I always have to click on your photos so I can just drool over your beautiful writing. I think I may have told you that before, but I just had to say it again! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jody! Paulette, you're so sweet, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its just simple & gorgeous wedding invitations....I like your post....Its beautiful....Great job keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look. I appreciate your comments!