Sunday, May 8, 2011

Silver Charm Necklace
















On occasion I make necklaces and bracelets to sell. I saw ball chains being used to make jewelry at a craft show and got hooked on that approach. I think they look like silver beads and they're much easier to open and close than a regular clasp. The last time I made jewelry was November of 2010 for a trunk show I put on with a couple of friends. I just completed this one at the request of a customer who has purchased my jewelry before. Each piece I make is unique, which is a fun challenge for me as well as being nice for the customer to know they've got a piece that's one of a kind.

4 comments:

  1. WHOAAAAAAA!!! Lisa, this is beautiful. I like the little trinkets. Do you have an online store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ces! I don't have an online store...should I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the charm and whimsy of your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look. I appreciate your comments!