Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Wedding for Two












I
recently had the privilege of working on an event with some of the most talented people in the event business! Lisa Vorce of Oh, How Charming contacted me to do menus for an elopement she was designing. The photography is by Aaron Delesie and is absolutely gorgeous, that coupled with Mindy Rice's floral design the location, Figueroa Mountain Farmhouse , Barker Decor and Susan's announcement from Papel Paper and Press ...beautiful. Here's the link to Style Me Pretty, one of the sites featuring this lovely event. There, you will see a gallery of photos that will take your breath away!

5 comments:

  1. sounds absolutely wonderful! I am so happy for you. Experiences like this can change inspire us. Your lettering looks wonderful!

    ps do you know that you have this post up two times in a row?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! What a beautiful wedding! And your lettering goes right along with all the beauty. Also...rec'd the wonderful little book today. It's just the most lovely little thing. And the envelope! And the little tag! Thank you so much, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I think it is funny to design an elopement, I guess anything can be grand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, the menu is simply breathtaking! Well done! I loved the photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, wonderful work, Lisa! I have been so amiss at visiting and really enjoyed your latest posts - looks like you had a great time at Laurie's workshop..and your work turned out beautifully! Hope you've been well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look. I appreciate your comments!