Sunday, October 11, 2009

Flower Book Unassembled











The Society for Calligraphy had their 35th anniversary party today and I wanted to make something for the silent auction.
So, I started this little 3x3 book idea I had at 8pm last night. Talk about procrastination! Anyway, I stopped at 3:30am and got up early and finished it at 9:30 this morning for the 11am party. I guess $75 was too high so nobody bid on it : ( I'm going to give a monetary donation to the society and keep my little book!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God! You are incredible! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheapskates!! I would have grabbed it! It is truly beautiful. Yes! keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tiny work of love (I can't believe how you can letter in the wee hours of the a.m.!) is incredible! Ces is correct - both times!!

    I found you thru a comment you left on Maree's Sketching in Nature post. Happy I did. Your work in wonderful and such an inspiration. I too love calligraphy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look. I appreciate your comments!